Employers have a legal duty to ensure that staff are given appropriate information, support and training to understand the differing needs of clients with chronic health issues.
The course promotes awareness of the challenges faced by clients with epilepsy and helps staff to develop in their role supporting them to deal with their illness.
• What is epilepsy?
• Seizure types and management
• Using person-centred care to identify needs and maintain wellbeing
• Diagnosis and treatment
• Recognising triggers
• Basic First Aid
• Record Keeping and Documentation
• Person-centred Approaches
• Administration of Medicines
Interested in this course?