Safety of People and Premises (Formerly Coping with Aggression)
As part of their duty to protect the health, safety and welfare of employees (and clients) employers must provide training and have policies in place to prevent violence and harassment in the workplace.
- This course is intended to increase awareness of ways in which attendees can protect themselves and others from threats, violence and harassment at work.
- Through looking at issues such as lone working and interacting with people at times of crisis attendees will learn how to recognise when they might be at risk.
• Threats to safety at work
• Basic procedures for keeping safe
• Reporting and recording
• Recognising aggression
• Using communication to avoid violence
• Improving confidence
• Health and Safety Awareness
• Safeguarding Adults at Risk
• Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
HSC027 element 8
Interested in this course?